Technologies and Tourism: since more than 10 years we've wrote about it …and not only!
Experience gained in the field, collaborations with tourist organization and constant attention to research allowed us to draw several scientific papers.
We decided to list some of our papers with hope will be useful to some of you….If you need to develop certain common themes of our studies please contact us, we will give you material.
- [Not and Venturini, 2013] E. Not and A. Venturini, "Discovering Functional Requirements and Usability Problems for a Mobile Tourism Guide through Context-Based Log Analysis" Enter 2013, Innsbruck, Austria, January 22-25, Download abstract
- [Not et al, 2012] E. Not, F. Ricci, A. Venturini, Opportunities and challenges for personalization services for mobile tourism, in «TURISTICA», vol. XXI, n. 1, 2012, pp. 5-26
- [Not and Venturini, 2011] E. Not and A. Venturini, "The Unexploited Benefits of Travel Planning Functionalities: a Case Study of Automatic Qualitative Market Analysis " Enter 2011, Innsbruck, Austria, January 26-28, Download abstract
- [Not and Venturini, 2010] E. Not, and A. Venturini, "Supporting Users in Organizing their Vacation Before,During, and After the Travel", Enter 2010, Lugano, Svizzera, February 10-12, published on e-Review of Tourism Research. Download abstract
- [Schneider et al., 2010] S. Schneider, F. Ricci, A. Venturini, and E. Not, "Usability Guidelines for WAP-based Travel Planning Tools", in Proceedings of Enter 2010, Lugano, Switzerland, February 10-12
- [Mahmood et al., 2009] T. Mahmood, F. Ricci, A. Venturini, "Learning Adaptive Recommendation Strategies for Online Travel Planning", (Enter 2009), 28-30 January, Amsterdam. Best Paper Award
- [Venturini et al., 2008] A. Venturini, A. Albano, A. Ardito, S. Mosca, "Il nuovo portale dell'ATL di Biella", Conferenza Nazionale ASITA (Torino 2008).
- [Ricci and Venturini, 2008] F. Ricci and A. Venturini. "eCTRL Solutions: Trip@dvice Technology", In eTourism case studies: management and marketing issues in eTourism (ETourism Case Studies). Roman Egger (Editor), Dimitrios Buhalis (Editor). Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008
- [Ricci and Nguyen, 2007] F. Ricci and Q.N. Nguyen, "Preferences Acquisition and Revision in a Critique-Based Mobile Recommender System", to appear in IEEE Intelligent Systems, 22(3), 22-29, 2007
- [Venturini and Ricci, 2006] A. Venturini and F. Ricci, "Applying Trip@dvice Recommendation Technology to www.visiteurope.com", 4th Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems (PAIS-2006), The 17th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Riva del Garda, Italy / Aug 28th - Sept 1st, 2006
- [Ricci et al., 2006] F .Ricci, D. R. Fesenmaier, M. Mirzadeh, H. Rumetshofer, E. Schaumlechner, A. Venturini, K. W. Wöber and A. Zins, "DIETORECS: A Case-Based Travel Advisory System" in Destination Recommendation Systems: Behavioural Foundations and Applications, CABI Publishing, June 2006
- [Lorenzi and Ricci, 2005] Lorenzi, F., Ricci, F., (2005). "Case-based recommender systems: A unifying view". In Intelligent Techniques for Web Personalization, IJCAI 2003 Workshop, ITWP 2003, Acapulco, Mexico, Springer
- [Ricci and Venturini, 2006] F. Ricci, D. Cavada, N. Mirzadeh, A Venturini "Case-based Travel Recommendations" in Destination Recommendation Systems: Behavioural Foundations and Applications, CABI Publishing, June 2006
- [Cavada et al., 2003] D. Cavada, N. Mirzadeh, F. Ricci, A.Venturini, "Interactive itinerary planning with trip@dvice", nei Proceedings della nona IFIP TC13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, Zurigo, Svizzera, Sept 1-5, 2003
- [Ricci and Venturini, 2003] F.Ricci, A.Venturini, "Sistemi di raccomandazione per il turista elettronico" in Scienza e Business, January 2003, pp. 22-30
- [Ricci et al., 2003] F. Ricci, A. Venturini, D.Cavada, N. Mirzadeh, D. Blaas, M. Nones, "Product Recommendation with Interactive Query Management and Twofold Similarity", nei proceedings di ICCBR 2003 Conference, Trondheim, Norvegia, June 2003
- [Ricci et al., 2002] F. Ricci, B. Arslan, N. Mirzadeh, A. Venturini, "Itr: a case-based travel advisory system", proceedings of ECCBR 2002 Conference, Aberdeen, Scozia, UK, Sept. 2002
- [Ricci et al., 2002] F. Ricci, N. Mirzadeh, A. Venturini, "Intelligent query management in a mediator architecture", nei proceedings di IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Systems, Sunny Day, Bulgaria, Sept. 2002
- [Arslan et al., 2002] B. Arslan, F. Ricci, A. Venturni, "Modelling Travel Recommendation Sessions in a Case-Based Reasoning Framework", Proceedings of eCTRL Workshop in User Modelling and Decision Making in Travel and Tourism Emergent Systems, Trento, Italia, April 2002
- [Arslan et al., 2002] B. Arslan, F. Ricci, N. Mirzadeh, A. Venturini, "A dynamic approach to feature weighting", in proceedings of Data Mining 2002 Conference, Bologna, Italy, Sept. 2002
- [Ricci et al, 2002] F. Ricci, D. Blaas, N. Mirzadeh, A. Venturini and H. Werthner, "Intelligent Query Management for Travel Products Selection", proceedings of ENTER 2002 Conference, Innsbruck, Austria, January 2002
- [Venturini et al., 2001] A. Venturini, N. Mirzadeh, F. Ricci and H. Werthner, "Support Interactive Query Refinement for a Travel Recommendation System", in proceedings of EuroWeb 2001 Conference, Pisa, Dic 2001
- [Ricci et al., 2001] F. Ricci, D. Blaas, M. Nader, A. Venturini, H. Werthner , "Case-Based Reasoning and Legacy Data Reuse for Web-Based Recommendation Architecture", in proceedings of IIWAS2001 3^ International conference on Information Integration and Web based Application and Services, Sept 2001