For a tourism portal that stands out!
The reality of the Web is increasingly complex and crowded! The winning card is standing out. How? Leveraging technologies (Web 2.0) that are smart and able to understand the needs of your online browser: making it easy to find the desired information, making sure it is clear and simple, but most of all personalized! Tailored made products, services and offers: with Suggesto® for Travel it is possible!
The project (2013-2017) receives funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme ‘ICT for access to cultural resources' (ICT Call 9: FP7-ICT-2011-9) under the Grant Agreement 600851. It has the goal of designing, developing and deploying tools for the creation of tangible interactive experiences that connect the physical experience of museums and exhibitions with relevant digital cross-media information in novel ways.read... »01 May 2013
The Rallye Charlemagne 2013 site is on line. Rallye Charlemagne is an event organized by Innerwheel that will be held in Trento in September 2013. The site, built on Suggesto Portal, promotes the event with images and attractions of Trentino and Dolomite area.read... »09 November 2012
Il 9 ottobre 2012 si è tenuto il workshop "TURISMO ON LINE: una strada per crescere" nell'ambito dell'iniziativia Serate Digitali organizzate da Banca Sella.
La serata è stata moderata da Stefano Mosca, direttore dell'ATL di Biella.
I relatori sono stati:
09 October 2012
- Flavia Maria Coccia - Coordinatore della Struttura di Missione per il rilancio dell'immagine dell'Italia - Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri
- Maria Elena Rossi - Direttore Generale Sviluppo Piemonte Turismo S.r.l.
- Manuel Mandelli - Presidente Yalla Yalla
- Vittorio Deotto - Territory Manager, Business Listings Italy - TripAdvisor
ECTRL Solutions presents at the Smau Padova 2012, within the workshop Smau Mobile App Camp, the implementation of Suggesto Travel Mobile for the Travel Portal of Biella Province.
The title of the presentation is: Liferay, HTML5, JQueryMobile for cross platform development: The tourism portal of Biella Province
Will be discussed themes like:
03 April 2012
- technologies for implementing mobile web applications
- software architectures portal server based for implementing mobile web applications
- comparison between native mobile application and web mobile application
The new version of the tourist portal of Biella Province is on line. Based on the latest version of the Suggesto Portal, It provides highly innovative functionalities like:
- mobile web application browsable from iPhone and Android for accessing localized information about point of interests, accommodations, wine and food.
- Liferay enhanced CMS system allowing to georeference and make localized search on point of interests
- Ajax based filtering technology, for web 2.0 interactions
- Social networks integration
- New appealing graphical interface, designed and implemented by our partner ArticaLab
Visit the site and let us know your opinion!.read... »23 March 2012
Advantages for you
TARGETED MARKETING CAMPAIGNS: tailored offers, customized services, proper planning of promotions. For marketing efforts even more effective!
USERS PROFILES: detailed data on market trends, preferences and characteristics of your users. To know your tourist more in detail!
Advantages for your users
SAVE TIME: the user receives tailored responses because the system is intelligent and suggests the right solution fitting his needs.
SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING: the user may choose to share his travel experiences with his friends helping spread the virtual word of mouth.